Monday, August 12, 2019

Hotel Items to Take Home for Free





I just came back from almost 2-week vacation and brought home some hotel freebies.  I'm not really into collecting  stuff but since I started backpacking last year, these will be useful for my future trip.  I checked online beforehand to make sure that they are okay to take home.  You paid for the room and everything inside, are yours to be consumed.  However, It is better to ask the staff before taking other reusable items like towel, robe, mug, etc. or you might end up getting charged for it.

I usually stay in a hostel because I'm just a budget traveler but this time,  I was lucky to experience a luxurious hotel like Sofitel.  Shout out to my sister and her family for the amazing vacay.  I miss you guys!!!



Sometimes they wouldn't replenish unless you asked them to do so.  Here's what I collected from my previous stays.

 Toiletries 

  1. Soap
  2. Shower Gel
  3. Shampoo
  4. Conditioner
  5. Lotion
  6. Toothpaste 
  7. Toothbrush
  8. Shower cap
  9. Vanity kit 
  10.  Nail Pile


  You can actually understand why Sofitel is pricey.  The hotel looks elegant right from the lobby up to the bathroom.  Lanvin pronounced as " lohn - vahn".  The third oldest french fashion house that's still operating.




I also got these Soak Superfood kit from Holiday Inn Makati. A skincare product made from natural ingredients.

Beverage Packets

  1. Coffee
  2. Tea
  3. Sugar
  4. Creamer
  5. Bottled Water

Aside from complimentary bottled water, they also have the usual powdered drinks but it was my first time to try Muscovado and Althause Tea.

Stationery 

  1. Pens
  2. Notepad
  3. Envelop


I love notepads! I do home-based job and I have mini office in our room. I will be using these for sure!

and  More...


Sewing kit is something I never knew we needed when traveling until my sister needs one to fix her dress. Perfect to see this in the closet. 
  1. Slippers
  2. Laundry Bag
  3. Sewing Kit
  4. Shoeshine cloth


Who wouldn't want to keep these luxury travel kit? We've stayed for a couple of days hence I have a few sets with me when we left. These are my favorite, of course.


So there, That's what I got. How about you? What do you usually take with you when staying at the hotel?



No comments:

Post a Comment