Thursday, December 5, 2019

Highly Rated Make-up From 100 Yen Shop



I love 100 yen shop. I always drop by whenever I get the chance. The place where I can buy without worrying about the price. These beauty products that I will be sharing  are cheap but work as good as drugstore makeup. Ideal for daily use and for women who are budget conscious like me. 


Where to buy :     Daiso, CanDo, Watts, or Seria.
Price :                   ¥100 + 10% tax or about 


1. Lip Gloss

ratings : 4.5 stars

Oil in lip moisturizing lip gloss from Art Collection. Gives your lips a natural shine without drying. Popular among students. They are actually raving about it. Although, you have to re-apply after you eat but for its price, its not too bad. I still have yet to find where to get the new shades. There are 7 to choose from. I have the red, coral and nude.

2. Eyeshadow

ratings : 4.5 stars

Mio Piccolo 2way Eye Crayon. It can be use as an eyeliner or eyeshadow.  I bought the lightest one first, to check the quality and I like it. I decided to buy more shades. It is cheap but does the job. Easy to apply and stays longer.  



There's this Japanese website that I always check for reviews and feedback called LIPS. Aside from sharing their thoughts about the product, they also share some tips on how to use it effectively. I find it useful and picked up the ones that I liked the most.

Guide 1 :


lipscosme.com

Guide 2 :

lipscosme.com

Mix and match depending on your mood or just simply apply under eye for some tear bag effect like the one below. It will brighten your eyes in an instant, its as if you were smiling. 

Guide 3 :

lipscosme.com

3. Eyebrow/ Eye Liner


 I'm also using an eyebrow and eyeliner from 100 yen shop. I got the brown liner from Daiso for ¥200. The black color is always sold out. I like it because it doesn't smudge.
These can be a perfect pasalubong for your girls. 

These are my current favorites. I use it after my Canmake multi eyebase which I bought for ¥500. How about you? What do you like to buy in 100 yen shop? I would love to hear about it :)


You don't need to buy expensive cosmetics; almost anything will do if you know how to apply it. -Dolly Parton



No comments:

Post a Comment